1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
Questions from the lovely
1. Are you an artist, writer, photographer, or actor?
I consider myself more of an actress. I enjoy photography and art and I try my hand at both, but acting is my strong point.
2. What is your favorite medium or style for art?
My favorite style of art ranges in all sorts of random directions. Realistic, to anime. Stage, to paintings.
3. If your an artist how long have you been doing art? If not how long have you been appreciating art?
I have always been appreciating art and singing and drawing for as long as I can remember.
4. Do you like anime, if so what was your first anime?
I absolutely adore anime.
has gotten me into many. I can't remember if my first anime was Pokemon or Sailor Moon.
5. Do you like yaoi or yuri? If so what was your first favorite pairing?
Sure I love both. I just like to show my rainbow side. Favorite pairing? Oooo. Hmm. ItalyXGermany.
6. What country are you from? If not America have you ever visited the states?
I am from America. And I haven't been out of the states. I will here shortly. Theatre trip to the UK. Woot!
7. Do you speak another language other than English?
I'm pretty good with Spanish. And Sammese. Which is a completely made up language.
8. What kind of music do you like?
I like all sorts of things. Classical, showtunes, hip hop. Some country. Only some.
9. what is the thing you have done in life that you are most proud of?
Uhm. Probably getting the most Outstanding Theatre Student Award. That meant a lot to me. Also, getting enough scholarships to get through college. That's an important one.
10.Do you Cosplay? if so what is your favorite character to cosplay?
Duh! I love Cosplay. I don't even have to be familiar with the character I cosplay. Give me a costume and I'll do it. I have several favorites. That's not a fair question. I enjoyed Allen from D.Gray-Man, Luna from Harry Potter, River from Doctor Who, Cloud Nyne in a towel from D.Gray-Man. The list is endless, really.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have a favorite movie?
3. A favorite character from ANYTHING?
4. How long have you been Cosplaying? If you haven't Cosplayed would you ever?
5. How did you find out about DeviantArt?
6. What are your future plans?
7. Do you believe education is important?
8. What is YOUR meaning of life?
9. Are you a thrill seeker, or would you rather live a normal lifestyle?
10. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I CHOOSE YOU!: